Friday, July 20, 2007

No post in over a month....


This will clean up, right?
Originally uploaded by Sseymou1
Dang. Not much to say.
Life is happy and busy.
Che is a fabulous little guy who is crawling and just learned how to pull up by himself.
He's still tiny and I obsess over that but overall he seems happy and healthy and I need to let the size thing go.
We've had a lot of work done to our house and we've done a lot of work. It's really hard with a crawling 11 month old to get anything done much less home remodeling.
I am going back to school August 6th and that will be Che's first day of daycare. Ross is dropping him off....I just can't. I really think he will like it but it's going to be so hard to leave him.
His first birthday is coming up and we plan to have a little party at my parent's house in West Tn - blue plastic pool and all!

Yesterday was my birthday and I realized that my life is in a very happy place and that I really didn't feel a need to "do anything special" because really my life is "special." Ross and I just spent the evening hanging out w/ Che and the furkids and of course, ate wings! I'm married to my best friend and we have a great kid, pets and life overall. Cheers to being 31.

1 comment:

Ladybug Ann said...

Happy belated birthday. Che looks like a very happy well adjusted little boy. Don't worry about his size, that's what the stats are bell curves, we come in different shapes and sizes.